Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Cards

Last week while I was buying wrapping paper and gift bags for Christmas presents I also bought Christmas cards. As I picked out a card I thought, do people still send cards in the mail? Growing up we would receive cards from December 1 to January 1 (all those procrastinators heehee).

The past two years I sent out cards for free through Paperless Post (see them below). Some of their cards require you to pay a minimal fee per card sent, but I make sure to select cards that will be free. Then your card makes it family and friends' inbox right on time!

2013                                                                                          2014

For our first Christmas as a married couple we had our wedding photographer take our photo and I printed them at Walgreens. Came out cute, but took a lot of work. 2011 and 2012 I mailed traditional cards without photos. Maybe when the hubs and I have kids I'll be more interested in doing photos every year, but until then I think I'll keep sending a few cards by mail and then e-cards to everyone else.

2010 (Lexi was only 8 months old!)
What do you do for Christmas cards? Share your traditions below!

Even though I'll be out of town Friday I've pre-written something for you. Want to see what I'm up to in NYC? Follow me on Snapchat @r8d6g Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.