Friday, January 8, 2016

Favorite Pin Friday | Volume 36

Wow what a week. Certainly was busy and I'm counting down the hours until the weekend. Last night we had an event on campus for our students and it went really well. I'm looking forward to the upcoming events I'm involved in planning. It's the fun part of my job.

By the way, this is my 100th post :) 

In a week I'm getting my hair cut. I'm not adventurous when it comes to hair which is ironic because mine grows so fast. If I were to get a bad cut it would be gone in about a month.  Pinterest always has a lot of styles and these are some of the ones I've pinned over the years. When I pinned it I was either interested in the cut or the color.

Source


Source



Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

What do you think? What should I do? Share in the comments below.

Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.