Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekend Recap

Hi all! Who can believe it's March!? With the hubs having weekends off (first time in about 6 years) we have been taking advantage of the time together. Basically cramming 6 years worth of stuff into two days every week haha Weekends are fast paced. This weekend was a busy one, but I got to visit with some great friends I don't see often.

If you read Saturday's post then you know Friday was the conference I had been helping coordinate. It went really well and I am glad to have it behind me. The committee will take a few weeks off and then start planning the next one.

Saturday I got brunch with a friend and visited all the boutiques around town. Spring weather has hit so it's time to add to my closet! :)




The hubs and I attended a crawfish boil at a former coworkers house. It was like a mini reunion! So many people I hadn't seen in a long time.

Since one of my best friends was in town for the crawfish boil we decided to go out for drinks. Always good to catch up and to laugh

Sorry for the grainy photo!
Sunday was a lazy day. The hubs went to Lake Charles, LA to gamble Saturday night so Lexi and I spent Sunday morning hanging around and doing laundry (adult life!) while he made his way home. We made a delicious steak dinner followed by chocolate chip cookies and called it a night!


What did you do this weekend? Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.