Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekend Recap - Friendships and Couch Searching

Do you have those friends you adore? Who make you a better person? I have a few very very close friends that when I spend time with them I feel so refreshed. It's nice to know there are people that get me, accept me for who I am, and don't judge me. Saturday I spent the day with one of my best friends. She was my college roommate and we have remained extremely close. I seriously think we could spend days talking without getting tired of each other. We kept it simple, mani/pedi and lunch!




On Sunday, the hubs and I went to Baba Yega to visit friends who recently moved back from California. They are friends from college and we hadn't seen each other in several years so it was nice to hear what they were up to and how their two little boys were doing.


After brunch we went looking for a new couch. The one we have was purchased in 2009. It looks ok, but 7 years can drastically change the look of a couch! I think we have settled on this one. It's larger than I had expected, but we measured last night and I think it may fit. Right now we have a dark chocolate brown couch so I wanted something lighter...guess I got what I asked for lol




Relaxing weekend with friends and laying around on couches haha Hope your Monday is off to a good start. Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.