Monday, July 20, 2015

Serve Them in Style

Wrapped up a fun weekend which included a girl's wine night at my house and a superhero party for a very special 3 year old. Both events were fun, but Sunday was a lazy day for me and I highly enjoyed the down time. As many of you have probably gathered by now, I love to entertain. There's something about having a house full of people and hearing conversation and laughter that gives me joy. The details that go into planning are what get me excited; the theme, menu, décor, etc.

When it comes to food, display means a lot. A good server or platter is where it's at. When Austin and I got married I had lot of serving pieces on the registry because I knew one day we would entertain. Of course there are always a million more I'd like to own, but that comes with time. Here are some I've discovered while "window shopping" online. P.S. beautiful platters make great gifts...especially if you fill them with cookies ;)

Don't forget to label your food too. There are a number of ways to make sure people know what they're piling on their plate. Maybe that will be a post for next week...

Pier 1  |  Z Gallerie  |  Sur la table  |  Pottery Barn


Crate & Barrel  |  Pier1  |  Pier1  |  Pottery Barn


Sur la table  |  Z Gallerie

I purchased the Sur la table ombre beverage dispenser and it's everything I wanted it to be! Holds 3 gallons and the beautiful hand blown elements make it one of a kind. What event(s) are you planning next? Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.