Friday, June 3, 2016

Favorite Pin Friday | Volume 52

Well loyal followers, if you have been around since the beginning then you have probably read almost every Favorite Pin Friday. Here we are at volume 52. A few weeks ago I shared volume 46 which marked the 1 year anniversary of Favorite Pin Friday when it came to actually timing, but today's post marks 52 of my favorite pins!

Lots has happened since the beginning and I love sharing my favorites. Starting next week I will be replacing Favorite Pin Friday with Friday Favorites. It could still be something I have pinned, a new product I'm loving, an outfit, a funny video. Whatever happens to catch my attention.

To mark the last Favorite Pin Friday I am sharing a recipe from Skinny Taste the hubs and I tried last week. I paired it with this fried rice recipe (minus the chicken).

Korean Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
Happy cooking! See you next week for Friday Favorites!!!

Until next post...xoxo Becca

2 comments:

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.