Monday, May 18, 2015

Rain Rain Go Away

Rain rain go away, come again another day. Does anyone remember this from their childhood? Our desire for the rain to go away probably stemmed from wanting to go outside to play or have recess during school. As an adult and homeowner I'm happy to see the rain watering my yard and flowerbeds. I will follow that statement with this one...enough is enough. This has been the rainiest season I can remember, especially during the "summer" months. Typically by this time of the year all us Texans are begging for winter weather. Instead, I just want to see some sun!

Somehow I managed to make it through 4 years of college with no rain boots. How? I have no idea because our campus has areas where water pools. On several occasions I remember walking across campus barefoot because my flip flops wouldn't stay on my feet from the water suctioning them off.

Fast forward years after college and I'm starting to think I need to invest in rain boots (or a boat at this point). The ever popular Hunter rain boots are outside my budget and I thought this may be the case for others. Here are a few budget friendly rain boots and because I'm from the south...where to get monogram decals for your new rain boots ;)

1. Nordstrom 2. Target 3. Decals, Etsy 4. DSW

Good luck staying dry my friends! Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.