Friday, November 6, 2015

Favorite Pin Friday | Volume 29

In my quest for a healthier diet I decided snacking is my weakness. Ok, really? I knew this all along, but was reminded of my bad snacking habits. I'm definitely a boredom snacker and too often reach for sweet things. I mean...hello...candy is delicious. If you're not a sweets lover then we just can't be friends...I'm sorry but you have to love a good dessert to be in my top 5. Just kidding, I love all my readers equally :) So here are a few ideas I found on Pinterest for healthy snacking. Enjoy!

Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Protein Bars

Cucumber Feta Bites

Hummus Chicken Salad with Crackers
from The Creative Bite
1/2 cup roasted white meat chicken
1/2 cup of your favorite hummus
1/4 cup of chopped green onions
Dash of salt.

Mix and serve on whole wheat crackers.

Wholesome Oat Snackles
Get to snacking people (healthy snacking that is). Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.