Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekend Recap


The weather was beautiful this weekend so the hubs and I took advantage of it. His family owns property in East Texas so we took the 4-wheelers out and had a great time. We went Friday night and had dinner at a small restaurant in town. Friday and Saturday are "steak night" and let me say...this steak makes my top three steaks of all time. I was so excited to try it I forgot to take a picture lol P.S. the peach cobbler was to die for. I'd make the hour trip just for dinner. Next time I'll remember to take pictures ;)

Saturday we took the 4-wheelers out. Lexi had fun chasing us and tried to "save" mommy when I got stuck in a mud pit. Unfortunately her heroic efforts resulted in chest deep mud and a bath lol We built a fire and had hot dogs and s'mores. I never get tired of s'mores! They're probably my favorite dessert.

Sunday we went to church, had lunch with a friend, ran errands, repotted a plant (because ohhh it was 81 outside!), and had dinner at a friend's house.

Overall a fun and relaxing weekend. Getting to spend weekends with the hubs again is certainly a treat!



I hope each of you had a good weekend! Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.