Friday, February 12, 2016

Favorite Pin Friday | Volume 40

1 year ago last Friday I made my very first post here at Lexi & Lady. I JUMPED outside my comfort zone and decided to share anything that inspired me and every day life. Happy 1 year (+ 1 week) blogiversary! Thanks for hanging in there with me as I share random stuff :)

Today's Favorite Pin Friday focuses on that season right around the corner...spring! While I do love fall/winter clothes (all those cozy sweaters, boots, and scarves), I like the lighter fabrics and colors. Here are a few pins that came up on the Pinterest recently. With temperatures here already reaching high 70s I'm ready to bust out some skirts and pastels heehee

Source

Source

Source

What are you most excited about this spring? I hope everyone has a good Valentine's weekend. Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.