Friday, April 17, 2015

Favorite Pin Friday | Volume 3

Got to keep up...this is week 3 of Favorite Pin Friday. Read week 1 and week 2 to see what they're all about.

This week is a project or gift idea. On one of my many random hunts around Pinterest I came across Yellow Bliss Road's DIY Christmas Gift Idea. First off, what a cute way to package up a few cookie cutters as a gift! The printables make it so easy to tackle this DIY.

Yellow Bliss Road

With my sweet tooth I knew this needed to be an addition to my kitchen and I decided to print and frame the 8x10s. On the hunt for the perfect picture frames now...

If you want to take the gift giving one step further, fill the jar with all the dry ingredients needed for the recipe and hang a cookie cutter on the outside for added detail! Happy gifting!

Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.