Friday, April 3, 2015

Favorite Pin Friday | Volume 1

Going to start something new...every Friday I will pick one of my favorite Pins and share it with you. It could be a recipe (like this week), pinspiration for a new outfit, or something I think it cool! Here goes week 1...

I share this recipe with everyone because it's stupid simple and makes a ton. Since it's just the hubs and I, I'll use the leftover chicken to make Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas.

Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Recipe from Tasty Kitchen & Chocolate Therapy


1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
1 16oz jar Salsa

Place all ingredients in a crockpot and stir to blend the seasoning and salsa. You do not need to add water. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours. When done, the chicken should shred easily when stirred with a fork.


Crockpot Chicken Tacos | Chocolate Therapy
Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas | Campbell's Kitchen
 Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.