Monday, April 13, 2015

Favorite Pin Friday | Volume 2

It's week 2 of Favorite Pin Friday. If you missed last week, you can read it here. I was browsing through my Backyard Ideas board and came across a cute painted pot. Growing up my mom and I would do this to dress up plain terracotta pots and I hadn't thought about this memory until seeing this pin. It's really a project to be creative with! Big, small, metallic paint, stencils, chalkboard paint, the possibilities are endless. Dress up your indoor or outdoor plants. It's spring and it's time to go crazy with color!

Besides being a project for yourself or your children, this would also be a fun housewarming gift. Stick a plant in it or provide a package of seeds. 

Hand Painted Flower Pot
I found this hilarious! From Nicest Things
Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.