Friday, June 26, 2015

Favorite Pin Friday | Volume 12

Two weeks ago (Volume 10) I featured DIY 4th of July decorations and with the 4th right around the corner I thought this would be another appropriate post. Of course today's DIY project will be useful throughout the summer, especially for those summer parties and BBQs.
DIY Mason Jar Tiki Torches
The Frugal Homemaker
If you visit the Pins' source it provides step-by-step instructions. Don't forget extra bug spray and sunscreen for the guests...

cute idea that we may have to use for our outdoor summer wedding "be smitten not bitten"
Love the tag! | Source
Great idea for picnics and parties or backyards
Source
If you're planning a 4th of July party or another summer event I wish you luck! Tell me about your party, I'd love to hear about it. Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.