Monday, June 8, 2015

Fresh Fragrance

Hi all! As you read this I am in California, but I wanted to make sure you had something to do while I was away ;) As if you don't have your own little lives to keep you busy.

Like the combo of black and white, I have an obsession with perfume. Mostly I just love the bottles haha I haven't purchased any in awhile because I've been gifted some or I talk myself out of a new bottle because I know there are several at home needing to be used. These are my favorite for spring/summer.

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body Mist
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

Bonus!!! These are two colognes the hubs uses that I love. Always love a good smelling man!

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.