Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Favorites: My Hubby

Every week (or most weeks anyway) I talk about my favorite things or my favorite finds. I've never talked about my favorite person though...that's my hubby! Know here as "the hubs" :) It is hard to believe we met about this time of year 11 years ago as freshmen in college. I really lucked out with him, he helps me with everything, believes in me, and stands by my side through think and thin. I don't think he gets the credit he is due so I just wanted to remind him of how awesome he is and that he's my favorite human. Lexi is my favorite 4-legged love ;)

Now for a walk down memory lane. I don't have access to all our photos so there are years that are skipped.

2007
2007
2008
2008
2009
2009
2010
2014
2015
2016
I love you babe! 

Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.