Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekend Recap: Football Season is Back

Weekends go by fast. What's that about? Every weekend there are multiple events each day and it is hard to fit it all in. Some friends don't get to see us, the hubs and I try our best to see everyone, but we are worn out from the constant going. Luckily we scheduled (yes, scheduled) to have Sunday at home watching football. Hellooooooo fall :) Now Mother Nature, would you please catch up with some cooler weather? I'm ready to wear my #NSale finds!


That explains exactly how I felt on Saturday. The hubs worked an extra job for boy's bid day. For those of you who don't know what bid day is, it is the final event of recruitment, the day the guys receive their bid from a fraternity. Afterwards all the fraternities host parties to celebrate their new members. Since I knew several of the fraternity members at the bid day party the hubs worked I went up to see them and hang out. Let me say...I.AM.OLD. sighhhh I kept wondering where the girls' clothes were since the fabric covering them was so minimal and why they were acting so classless. Shocking! Mom-mode for sure!

Sunday, like I said, was set aside for football (and laundry). A friend wanted to learn how to plan Fantasy Football so the hubs started a league to teach with no pressure of wagers or smack talking. So far I have no idea what I am doing. Any tips are welcome! We grilled dinner and enjoyed the quiet day.

Are your weekends full like ours? How do you give yourself time to relax? Share in the comments below.

Until next post...xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dialogue is welcome, bullies are not.